How do I complete the KYC?
Once you have activated your IBAN, in order to verify the account and lift the account limits, you will have to complete the KYC (Know Your Customer) process.
Before beginning the verification process please make sure you have your passport, driver's license or national ID card available.
Once you have activated your IBAN, press Verify Account and follow these easy steps to verify your account;
- Tap on any of the unavailable functions and click on the green banner Verify your account
- You will now see the redirect screen that will take you to the uploading your identification section of the KYC
- Please make sure you have the identity document that you have provided the details from previously and press Continue
- Next, select the country that issued your identity document. The details must be entered into the CleverDo App EXACTLY as they appear on the chosen document
- On the next screen, you can choose to either take a photo of your identity document or upload a previous picture from the gallery of your phone. Verifying your identity normally takes a few minutes, please do not close the CleverDo App
- If your account is successfully verified then you will see Verified and a green tick, press Proceed
If your KYC fails or you experience any other issues with the verification process please click on the Help icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen to speak to our support team.