Adding money from an IBAN account
This transfer method is for EU IBAN (SEPA) payments only. At present Swift transfers are not supported by the CleverDo App.
Log in to your CleverDo App and follow these steps to add money to your account;
- Click on ADD MONEY on your home screen.
- Copy your IBAN number and use it to transfer to your CleverDo account from an external bank account.
- If you are not a UK resident you will have to select International Transfer.
- When sending money to your CleverDo IBAN account you may need to select the IBAN country of origin and the currency you want to use.
- IBAN: United Kingdom
- Currency: Euros
- Please ensure you have entered your name as the beneficiary/recipient when sending money to your CleverDo IBAN account. If it is incorrect your funds will be returned to the sending bank. Funds returned can take up to 3 business days.
- Some banks will require further information for your transfer, please use the details below:
Bank Name: Clear Junction Limited
Bank Address: 4th Floor Imperial House, 15 Kingsway, London, United Kingdom, WC2B 6UN.
BIC code: CLJUGB21
- Just so you know, transfers from external bank accounts may take up to 3 business days to show in your CleverDo balance depending on the sending bank. The amount added to your CleverDo balance will be the total received minus fees. https://legal.cleverdo.app/article/150-cleverdo-fees